- Soak the entire driveway in cleaning solution for about 10 minutes
- Finish by spraying the area in even strokes using a power washer that produces at least 3000 PSI
- For extra tough stains, use a pressure washing driveway cleaner that is specially designed to clean asphalt, cement, concrete and brick or a turbo nozzle that will better direct the flow of water onto the surface using a high pressure stream
- Once you are finished pressure washing your driveway, you may want to consider resealing it to prevent damage in the future
Cutting Your Cleaning Time With a Water Broom
Pressure washing driveway will go a lot faster and easier is you sue a water broom. This simple attachment added to your pressure washer will allow you to more evenly clean your driveway in half the time, and with half the effort of using your pressure washer alone.
Using a Surface Cleaner to Beat the Tough Stains
Sometimes pressure washing driveway isn’t enough to get it back into pristine shape. That’s when its time to bring out the big guns: a surface cleaner. Surface cleaners can help remove dirt and grime from your driveway up to 15 times faster than using a standard wand alone, and 10 times faster then using a water broom.
Surface cleaners work the same way as a pressure washer gun. These arms of the cleaner rotate, or spin with the flow of the water (greater the water volume – the faster it spins), which creates a scrubbing action with the water coming out. Since the spray nozzles are only1/2” to 2” away from the surface being cleaned, it works better. One of the greatest advantages of using surface cleaning machines to pressure washing driveway is that they eliminate the “zebra” striping usually seen on driveways and sidewalks after being cleaned.
Pressure washing driveways isn’t the only thing surface cleaners are useful for. They can also be used to clean:
- Tennis Courts
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Roofs - Excellent Results with Clay Tile Roofs (Use Low Pressure on Shingle Roofs)
- Pool Decks
- Loading Docks
- Warehouse Floors
- Refrigerated Semi Trailer Floors
This article may only be re-published in complete form without editing.
Contact us for permission to re-publish this article at email@example.com.
The publisher of these pages is in no way responsible for any damage caused to you, your pressure washer, anyone else, your property, or anyone else's property by trying to implement or by successfully implementing the above-mentioned performance and services.